Below are the books I read this year, fewer than I would have liked. I started this back in 2012 based on something that I had seen Patrick Rhone had published on his site.
All of these books were read on a Kindle, the links included are for Kindle versions but most are available vie Apple Books as well.
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work: by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Creative Selection: Inside Apple’s Design Process During the Golden Age of Steve Jobs by Ken Kocienda
- Driving Digital Strategy: A Guide to Reimagining Your Business by Sunil Gupta
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact by Chip Heath, Dan Heath
- The Million-Dollar, One-Person Business: Make Great Money. Work the Way You Like. Have the Life You Want by Elaine Pofeldt
- The Heart of Meditation: Discovering Innermost Awareness - by H.H. the Fourteenth Dalai Lama, Jeffrey Hopkins
- Finish: Give Yourself the Gift of Done by Jon Acuff
- Story Driven: You don’t need to compete when you know who you are by Bernadette Jiwa
- Unbelievable: My Front-Row Seat to the Craziest Campaign in American History by Katy Tur
- Soulful Simplicity: How Living with Less Can Lead to So Much More by Courtney Carver