Below are the books I read this year, fewer than I would have liked. I started this back in 2012 based on something that I had seen Patrick Rhone had published on his site.
All of these books were read on a Kindle, the links included are for Kindle versions but most are available vie Apple Books as well.
- UnBranding: 100 Branding Lessons for the Age of Disruption by Scott Stratten & Alison Stratten
- The Headspace Guide to Meditation and Mindfulness: How Mindfulness Can Change Your Life in Ten Minutes a Day by Andy Puddicombe
- Side Hustle: From Idea to Income in 27 Days by Chris Guillebeau
- Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work that Lasts by Ryan Holiday
- Sensemaking: The Power of the Humanities in the Age of the Algorithm by Christian Madsbjerg
- Hunch: Turn Your Everyday Insights Into The Next Big Thing by Bernadette Jiwa
- The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living by Meik Wiking
- 29 Very Short Stories by P. Canole