Books I Read 2015
I decided I should post this list before we are into 2017. For the past few years I have kept an active list of the books I read in the current year. I believe I got this idea from Patrick Rhoneoriginally though I have seen many people do the same.
Over the course of the year if I see something that I might be interested in I throw it in a list (this year it in an Apple Notes), then when I ready for a new book I generally grab one from the list that strikes my mood at the time.
The books are in the order I finished them. I usually have at least two going at any point in time, I blame this on my NADD. I have notes and thoughts on all the of them but this is not meant to be a review, just a collection.
A few years ago I converted to an all digital format, the list links to an authors site directly, Amazon Kindle or Apple iBooks depending where I purchased that item.
Without going into specifics the ones that are bold are the ones I enjoyed the most.
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- Starting and Sustaining: A book and spreadsheet to help you launch and maintain a SaaS web application by Garrett Dimon
- Building Software products is a weekend by Matt Kramer
- Web applications 2 new edition: Nathan Barry
- Becoming Steve Jobs by Brent Schlender and Rick Tetzeli)
- The Wisdom of Insecurity by Alan W. Watts
- Living the Remote Dream
- The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry: John Warrillow
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
- People Over Profit: Break the System, Live with Purpose, Be More Successful: Dale Partridge, Blake Mycoskie
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future eBook: Peter Thiel, Blake Masters
- Tiny House Decisions: Everything I wish I knew when I built my tiny house by Ethan Waldman
- Working on the Road: The Inventional Guide to Full-Time Freedom by Chris Guillebeau
- Starting + Sustaining by Garrett Dimon
- Meaningful: The Story of Ideas That Fly by Bernadette Jiwa
- Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around It by Dorie Clark