Below are the books I read this year. I started this back in 2012 based on something that I had seen Patrick Rhone had published on his site. All of these books were read on a Kindle, the links included are for Kindle versions, but most are available via Apple Books as well.
All of these books are links to the Amazon Kindle version, as it’s my primary method of reading.
- Launch (Updated & Expanded Edition): How to Sell Almost Anything Online, Build a Business You Love, and Live the Life of Your Dreams: Walker, Jeff
- No Mud, No Lotus: The Art of Transforming Suffering: Hanh, Thich Nhat
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less: Mckeown, Greg
- The Long Game: How to Be a Long-Term Thinker in a Short-Term World: Clark, Dorie
- Remarkable Retail: How to Win and Keep Customers in the Age of Disruption: Dennis, Steve, Kodali, Sucharita
- Meaningful: The Story of Ideas That Fly: Jiwa, Bernadette
- Invent and Wander: The Collected Writings of Jeff Bezos: Bezos, Jeff
- Feck Perfuction: Dangerous Ideas on the Business of Life: Victore, James, LaPorte, Danielle
- Supermaker: Crafting Business on Your Own Terms : Schmidt, Jaime
- Story Driven: You don’t need to compete when you know who you are: Jiwa, Bernadette
- The Practice: Shipping Creative Work: Godin, Seth:
- What Great Storytellers Know: Seven Skills to Become Your Most Influential and Inspiring Self by Jiwa, Bernadette
- Podcasts SUCK!: (if you don’t have one) : Rusk, Sebastian