Below are the books I read in 2020. Considering COIVD, I had thought the list would be greater. There are also a few work-related books that I did not add to my Goodreads account. I will be better about that this year.
I do all of my reading digitally on Kindle or iPad. The links included are for Kindle versions, but most are available in Apple Books as well.
- Fanocracy: Turning Fans into Customers and Customers into Fans eBook: Meerman Scott, David, Scott, Reiko, Robbins, Tony: Kindle Store
- Twenty Bits I Learned Book – SimpleBits
- Remarkable Retail: How to Win & Keep Customers in the Age of Digital Disruption eBook: Dennis, Steve: Kindle Store
- Hell Yeah or No | Derek Sivers
- Your Music and People | Derek Sivers
- Don’t Keep Your Day Job: How to Turn Your Passion into Your Career eBook: Heller, Cathy: Kindle Store
- The Responsible Company eBook: Chouinard, Yvon: Kindle Store
- Cruel to Be Kind: The Life and Music of Nick Lowe – Kindle edition by Birch, Will.