Below are the books I read this year, fewer than I would have liked. I started this back in 2012 based on something that I had seen Patrick Rhone had published on his site.
All of these books were read on a Kindle, the links included are for Kindle versions but most are available vie Apple Books as well.
- The Valedictorian of Being Dead: The True Story of Dying Ten Times to Live by Heather B. Armstrong
- This Is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn to See by Seth Godin
- Ruined by Design: How Designers Destroyed the World, and What We Can Do to Fix It by Mike Monteiro
- The Year of Less: How I Stopped Shopping, Gave Away My Belongings, and Discovered Life is Worth More Than Anything You Can Buy in a Store by Cait Flanders
- 100 Side Hustles: Unexpected Ideas for Making Extra Money Without Quitting Your Day Job by Chris Guillebeau
- Small Fry: A Memoir eBook by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
- The Right Story: A brief guide to changing the world by Bernadette Jiwa
- Company of One: Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing for Business by Paul Jarvis
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life by Dave Evans